Returning To Physical Groups - The changes you'll notice and pre payment options and offers!
It's great to be back! As mentioned in the booking form you will notice a few changes to group to ensure the safe running of our groups and our business providing a weight loss support service - and to make sure that we fall into the category of a controlled environment which allows us to continue to open and not be applicable to the recent restrictions imposed on certain social situations.
Some of the changes made
1. One way system in place in each group. Follow the markings on entry and adhere to social distancing at all times. This is vitally important.
2. Members must weigh in at their booked in time slot only. Late arrivals will unfortunately be unable to attend.
3. Hands must be sanitised upon entry. MASKS OR VISORS MUST BE WORN. There will be no access allowed without a mask/visor . If for medical reasons this is an issue for you please get in touch with me directly to discuss.
4. Members will be asked to put their own card into each card machine to minimise handling.
5. Payment can be made using contactless preferably or exact change is required if paying with cash. There is also an option to prepay for group online. This will minimise contact and also keep our pay queue moving quickly bearing in mind our shorter weigh in window.
6. Shoes must be worn for weigh in. Members will be asked to vacate the scales quickly and to then take a seat and fill in their own weight in your food optimising book. Please bring your own PEN! Weight loss awards and weightloss tools will be available to collect in image therapy only. If you can't stay to group your award will be available for you to collect the following week. Again this will speed up our weigh in process and minimise contact.
7. No tea and coffee facilities so please bring your own drink if needed. There won't be our usual raffle or Slimmer Of The Week basket for the moment.
8. Please do not move chairs as they are set out in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
Please understand that these measures are in place to protect us all, you the member, our social team, other members and myself. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.
When you WEIGH IN for the first time, you will have 3 options
A. As a returning member you can pick up where you left off.
B. Write off any lockdown damage and reset total weight loss to date to current loss. This might suit a member who has gained some weight in lockdown and wishes to achieve and celebrate each half stone award gained as normal (rather than having to wait to lose lockdown gains before being due their next certificate etc)
C. Start afresh and lose all your previous weight loss history and use your first real life weigh in as your start point.
In order to facilitate faster processing, and to further minimise contacts I have put in place the ability to prepay online directly here on the slim with pat website. There is a standard option to prepay for 1-4 weeks which can be found here: Prepay for 1-4 weeks
Alternatively there is an upcoming offer which you might wish to avail of. (And I would REALLY recommend it as it is the best offer of its kind Slimming World have ever done!) When you commit to a 6 week countdown from the first week in September you will get one week free PLUS a free copy of "Take Five - Second Helpings" the very latest Slimming World cookery book which can be collected in group the week after. Click here to order: Pay for 5 weeks - Get a 6th week FREE and get a FREE cookbook too.
No matter what those scales say on your first weigh in, be very proud of the fact you've made it back to group (or joined for the first time) Some members have excelled in lockdown, some members have really struggled (me included!) And no matter which applies to you, we'll be looking forward together for a fresh start full of support, motivation and encouragement. Together we can and will get back on track - and to help you with that you'll also be getting a free copy of our fabulous Back Together post lockdown journal!
Looking forward to seeing everyone!